Shadow of the City Festival will take place on August 25th @ The World Famous Stone Pony Summer Stage (913 Ocean Ave Asbury Park NJ)
Can I leave and come back during the show?
Re-entry is only granted to VIP pass holders that are 21+.
Hey I'd love to be a vendor at the festival where do I get info?
Get in contact with us here.
Asbury Park hotels are available.
What are the times for the shows?
Set times will be posted closer to the event date.
Is there an age restriction?
SOTC is all ages.
Is it rain or shine?
How can I get a press pass?
Please send press requests to our contact form here.
Will there be merch?
Yes, both artist and festival merchandise will be available.
What time do the gates open?
Doors open at 1pm.
Am I allowed to take pictures and videos?
No professional audio or video recording devices are allowed on the site. Mobile phones are okay.
What am I not allowed to bring?
- Outside food or beverage
- Blankets, beach towels larger than a 6’x6’
- Professional cameras (cameras with zoom lenses longer than 2 inches)
- Recording devices (audio or video)
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Throwing toys, including beach balls and frisbees
- Laser pointers
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas or flags
- Animals (except service animals)
For parking info and additional information on what is allowed at the site, please visit stoneponyonline.com